|Fast Facts on F-6t BIG FOOT|
Game: Sonic Adventure 2
F-6t BIG FOOT is the first boss encountered in the Hero side story of Sonic Adventure 2. It is fought by Sonic after City Escape. The "Ground/Air Combat Walker" is controlled by a G.U.N. agent, who has confused Sonic for Shadow the Hedgehog.
F-6t will start about by pulling up it's legs and flying through the stage in an almost figure 8 pattern, firing its machine gun. Simply dodge the bullets and wait until the legs drop back down and F-6t is standing. When it lands, it will open up missle launchers on its shoulders. Dodge these missles, then jump up and do a homing attack into the cockpit area. After hitting it, it will take off and start its pattern over again. Just keep repeating to take him out without getting hurt.
There is an alternative method: stand on one of the nearby wooden boxes as F-6t flies across the stage. When he gets near, jump and home attack him. This method is much more dangerous than the previous one, as there is always the risk of hitting the bullets while attacking. Also note that if this method is used, F-6t will keep flying until it finishes its complete figure 8 pattern.
- Combat weight: 100,600 lbs.
- Full length: 16.0 ft.
- Width: 10.2 ft.
- Height: 18.1 ft.
- Power Plan1: GUN F-series Diesel Engine / Two GUN R-series turbofan engines
- Road: 45 mph
- Air: 96 mph
- One M32 A-1 22mm Gatling gun
- Two four AIM-120C Advanced Medium-Range air-to-surface Missiles
- Chobham-type armor on glaois and turret and armored bulkheads between turret and engine
- Depleted uranium armor in production
- Automatic fire detection and suppression
- Collective overpressure Nuclear Biological and Chemical (NBC) protection
- GVDR-1A radiological warning device
Similar G.U.N robotsEdit
There are variations of the Bigfoot walker, possibly different models of it. Both of them only appeared in Sonic Adventure 2.
- Hot Shot: Hot shot is exactly the same as Bigfoot, with the same weapons and capabilities. However, it also has an added lock-on laser on its front. Hot Shot is deployed to fight Shadow when he was set free from stasis by Dr. Eggman.
- Flying Dog: Flying Dog is basically the Hot Shot without legs. Without the walkers, Flying Dog remains hovering during its operation. It also has a little more improved defense, as it takes five strikes to destroy. When four strikes has been dealt, the Flying Dog simply stops using missiles and machine guns, and instead just launches the laser repeatedly. It was deployed on Prison Island against Rouge the Bat, who was stealing three Chaos Emeralds from the vault.
- Bigfoot obviously got his name from the mythological creature of the same name.
|Sonic Adventure 2|